Connect with us

Treasure Hunt Forum

Forrest Fenn Tarry scant ButtonTarry Scant Look Up

Adding Images  

Bolo
 Bolo
Eminent Member Admin

To add an image, select attach>select image from device>Start upload>Insert Image

Image result for lost treasure

This topic was modified 4 months ago by Bolo
Posted : 13/05/2019 11:09 pm
JEB
 JEB
Active Member Admin

testing choose file

photo 1500382017468 9049fed747ef
ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2019 1:11 pm
JEB
 JEB
Active Member Admin

have to copy and paste the image 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2019 1:20 pm
Man Alone
Reputable Member Author

JEB, there is still an issue with uploading images. It won't upload them in my editor regardless if I try to upload from the browse button, drag and drop, or copy paste them. I just tried several times to upload one in this post and it just refuses to accept them. The only way I have been able to upload them is through the "attachment button" at the bottom of the editor but even this will only upload them as an attachment file but not an image. Everything I've tried to upload has been small and in jpeg format so I don't know what the issue might be?

I did go back an review my older wordpress sites and it seems that wordpress is offering different editor options in their various themes. In some of them they include an "insert" tab in the main editor menus, others do not and only the attachment tab. However, I could (in the main menu) select the desired editor that I wanted to work with which might be a quick fix if your current theme host that option? It just seems that I've attempted everything I can do on my end and I still can't upload images but have no problem uploading to other wordpress formats by either dragging and dropping, copy & pasting, or simply uploading from the browse button. I'm at a loss.....lol  

This post was modified 4 months ago by Man Alone
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 11:19 am
Man Alone
Reputable Member Author

One more thing, which is odd. I just tried different browsers (Firefox VS Chrome) and Chrome won't even activate the paste option when trying to copy and paste jpeg images, it will still let me copy and paste text but it won't even activate (highlight) the paste option. Firefox will highlight the paste option but it won't transfer the information from the clipboard into the editor when trying to copy and paste jpeg images. So browsers are even reacting differently which makes me wonder if the source coding isn't messed up?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 11:42 am
JEB
 JEB
Active Member Admin

Issues have been fixed MA. We have added a new feature to the site and now where the attach file button used to be. There is the Same button but with better and more specific settings. Now you can choose to insert into post and better options. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks MA!!! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 7:33 pm
Man Alone liked
Man Alone
Reputable Member Author
Posted by: JEB

Issues have been fixed MA. We have added a new feature to the site and now where the attach file button used to be. There is the Same button but with better and more specific settings. Now you can choose to insert into post and better options. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks MA!!! 

No problem, I just has some time to fool with it on my end. Was made official dog sitter this weekend at the last moment....lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2019 1:44 pm
JEB liked
alfredHC
Active Member Registered

Test

squash

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 11:05 am
alfredHC
Active Member Registered

Test

peach

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 11:06 am
JEB
 JEB
Active Member Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 11:09 am
JEB
 JEB
Active Member Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 11:11 am
JEB
 JEB
Active Member Admin

squash

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 11:12 am
JEB
 JEB
Active Member Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 11:25 am
Share:

Forrest Fenn Treasure Youtube Head

Man Alone

Flip Side

Sacha Johnston-FTH

Jason Dent-FTH

Bill Gorman

Men Are So Smart

Rodney Greenway

Illinois Ghost

Banning Policy

There will not be any banning of users on this forum.  However, each Room Owner and the Site Administrator  can delete comments.

Working

Please Login or Register